Inflammation is a normal, helpful part of immune response. However, it can go overboard — ultimately doing more harm than good. Curcumin, the active constituent of turmeric, is one of the most promising ingredients for promoting a healthy inflammation response.
Animal research suggests curcumin has the ability to modulate cytokines — chemical messengers that, in small amounts, can coordinate an immune response, but in large amounts, can create an immune overreaction.
In addition to providing support for short-term immune challenges, curcumin also has long-term benefits, such as decreasing oxidative stress and supporting healthy aging.
Curcumin-SR features MicroCurcumin, which delivers curcumin in a special micronized, sustained-release matrix to increase absorption and bioavailability
- Delivers sustained release over 12 hours
- Released slowly over time so blood levels stay consistently elevated
- Is absorbed faster than regular curcumin
- Elevates blood levels more quickly than regular curcumin
- More bioavailable than regular curcumin