Along side of Quercetine, NAC may be the best option to boost Immunity and treat chronic symptoms related to the C word.
See article below from NCBI Resource regarding potential treatment for Covid 19:
Oral administration of NAC (600 mg/day) could function as a preventive measure, particularly in those repeatedly exposed to possible SARS-CoV-2 carriers
with 500 mg of Free-Form N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
- Maintains Cellular Health
- Normal Immune System Function
- Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Kosher Certified
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
- Also free of corn, yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
CAUTION: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.