Green Crack: 3Chi Green Crack Delta 8 cartridges are filled with a pure Sativa strain full of cerebral effects for a nice stimulating mental buzz. The best part of these 1000mg cartridges is that there’s no harmful cutting agents, just pure hemp extract and natural terpenes, nothing else! And, they’re Δ9 THC free! This pure Sativa strain is heavy on mental stimulation, motivation and energy, which is great for taking the edge off of daytime fatigue while gaining clarity of thought and focus.
Pineapple Express: 3Chi Pineapple Express Delta 8 cartridges are filled with an uplifting, motivating Sativa strain with a familiar sweet tropical aroma. The best part of these 1000mg cartridges is that there’s no harmful cutting agents, just pure hemp extract and natural terpenes, nothing else! And, they’re Δ9 THC free! The Pineapple Express strain is a famous Sativa cross of Trainwreck (a mind-bending Sativa that’s known to hit you like a freight train) and Hawaiian (a vacation-like happy place with a creative mix). It’s great for productive and creative daytime sessions.
Tangie: 3Chi Tangie Delta 8 cartridges are an excellent Sativa Hybrid that offers an uplifting effect perfect for daytime recreational use. The best part of these 1000mg cartridges is that there’s no harmful cutting agents, just pure hemp extract and natural terpenes, nothing else! And, they’re Δ9 THC free! This Sativa-dominant Hybrid strain is a cross of California Orange and Skunk-1. It’s sweet, refreshing tangerine aroma hits you in the noise with a punch, naturally promoting an uplifting of spirit. With a nice 70%/30% balance of Sativa to Indica, its versatility in use spans from the creative, energic cerebral effects, to the pain-relieving, stress-relieving and sedative effects.
Purple Punch: Strain: Indica
Effects: Relaxing, Soothing
Flavor: Grape, Earthy, Spicy
Strawberry Napalm: Strain: Indica
Effects: Soothing, Calming
Flavor: Diesel, Strawberry
NOT FOR INHALATION
Use link for COA - Batch # is located on the back
Unfortunately we cannot ship this product to AK, AZ, AR, DE, ID, IA, MS, MT, RI or UT.
NOT FOR INHALATION
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Drug Testing Disclaimer
Health4Nola, LLC sells products that utilize a whole plant extract, which contain trace amounts of naturally occurring THC. We are below the Federal Legal Limit and have less than 0.3% THC by dry weight. These are labeled Full Spectrum products. You can find the certificates of analysis (COAs) on each batch in our COA Lab Test Page. Health4Nola, LLC and it's affiliates will not be held liable for the damages or results from a positive drug screen due to using our products. Due to legalities, we make no guarantees on passing or failing urinalyses with either Full Spectrum or Isolate (Zero THC) products. Our THC Free (Isolate) products contain No Detectable (ND) levels of THC IAW gc/ms testing, verified by certificates of analysis (COAs) on site.