- Research indicates the positive cellular antioxidant support from Vitamin C & Vitamin E, especially in the brain
- Phosphatidylserine supports brain cell membrane integrity; Folic acid (as L-5-MTHF) and Vitamin B12 are essential in order to make phosphatidylserine; Choline is an essential nutrient and promotes brain and nervous system function
- Cellular and circulatory herbal support: Ginkgo, Ginseng, Gotu kola
- Rhodiola offers central nervous system support and has traditional use and positive research supporting cognition, memory and attention span
- Bacopa is a traditionally used Ayurvedic plant used in support of memory and mental cognition. It is thought to have antioxidant support and adaptogenic support for the central nervous system
Suggested use: 2 capsules, up to twice daily; best taken with food. Also suitable for men.
Contraindications & Warnings:
Not recommended if have a history of brain hemorrhage. Avoid if taking coumadin or anti-coagulant/anti-plateletagents, or if pregnant or nursing.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.