Morena is the Spanish word for brunette. Brunettes have been pouring freshly brewed coffee on their hair for centuries to help transform flat brown tones into shiny, warmer, rich color and maybe even do away with some of those pesky gray strands.
The warm sensuous essential oil blend of clove, lavender, patchouli and ylang ylang blends nicely with a hint of coffee, promotes natural moisture balance, and is beneficial for dry and damaged hair.
- Emollient rich, nourishing babassu oil moisturizes and restores hair strength and elasticity, for shiny, healthy-looking hair
- Made with lots of unrefined shea butter to provide deep nourishment for the hair shaft
- Moisturizes and softens dry, dull, or damaged hair
- Helps improve luster and manageability
- Organic cloves help enhance warm tones
- Fresh brewed coffee enriches brown hues
- The natural oil from the coffee beans adds luster to dry hair
- Studies done at a university in Germany suggest that caffeine promotes hair growth
- Good for dry hair
A sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free natural shampoo
, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,